The Wheel-A-Thon, a signature family-friendly RAMP event, is similar to a walk-a-thon only participants with and without disabilities will navigate a two-mile route in a their own wheelchair or one provided by RAMP. Plus, the Stephenson County Resource Expo, a collaboration of non-profit organizations providing a one stop shop for community members to learn more about the variety of organizations and the services in Stephenson County.
Past participants will want to review the changes for this year’s event:
- We ask that everyone fundraise at least $25. This covers the cost of your dinner ticket and a free McCafe beverage from McDonald’s.
- You MUST raise at least $50 to receive a t-shirt.
- If you register as a team, your team will need to raise at least $50 per person to receive a t-shirt. (Team of 5 will need to raise $250 to receive 5 t-shirts.)
- For anyone not participating in the Wheel-A-Thon but wanting to come for dinner the cost is $5 and can be purchased online or at the event.
- We ask that everyone visit the Resource Expo, which starts at 5:30pm and is FREE and open to the public! This is a great opportunity to learn about local non-profit organizations and the services they provide in Stephenson County.
Increase Your Wheel-A-Thon Fundraising
Here are some fun and creative ideas for increasing your team and personal fundraising:
Do you know a business or organization that would be interested in being an event sponsor? Register a NEW sponsor to the Wheel-A-Thon and receive credit for the amount sponsored towards your fundraising total!
Community Resource Expo