RAMP’s annual Wine & Beer Tasting with Silent Auction will be held a BRAND NEW event venue opening soon called The Standard in downtown Rockford on Thursday, May 18, 2017, from 5-7:30pm. Proceeds benefit RAMP’s services and advocacy for individuals with disabilities to live independently.Check back for more information on how to purchase tickets.
Last year’s evening included:
- Wine tasting with over 40 wines from around the world provided by Southern Wine & Spirits, BeakThru Beverage & Fine Vines
- Beer Tastings from Generations Brewing Company, Lena Brewing Company & LaMonica Beverages
- Hors d’oeuvres tasting from Abreo, Alchemy, Greenfire & Thunder Bay
- Cheese tasting from The Cheese Market
- Olive oil and spice tasting from Olive Oil Experience & Spice Galleria
- Dessert tastings from Yolo’s Bakery, Sienna’s Kitchen & Mary’s Market
- Silent auction – with fun items!
- Door Prizes
- An exclusive tour of the brand new event venue in downtown Rockford, The Standard, 214 E State Street