RAMP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
RAMP provides equal opportunity in hiring, training, compensation, promotion, transfer and all other terms and conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected class status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.RAMP Values:
- The right of individuals to control and participate in all aspects of their lives.
- Services that adapt to and address the individual needs of those they serve.
- Equal access and opportunities in society for all individuals.
- Each individual as an equal and integral member of society.
- Listening to and respecting individual differences.
- Do you enjoy working with people and have excellent customer service skills?
- Are you creative and a great problem solver?
- Do you enjoy working on lots of interesting projects simultaneously?
- Do you get bored easily?
- Do you love working in a fast-paced, stimulating environment?
- Do you thrive on learning new things every day?
- Do you want to have fun at work?
- Do you appreciate having the freedom to control your own work schedule?
- Do you believe that all individuals, regardless of a disability, have the right to make their own choices and live as independently as they choose?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you might belong at RAMP! We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. If you think that you would be a fit, please complete our job application https://staffmgmt.applicantpro.com/jobs and submit it along with your cover letter. Or email your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Work Culture
RAMP’s Results Only Work Environment (ROWE) creates an outcome oriented culture which removes typical work restraints and provides staff full autonomy as drivers of their own work results. This allows individuals to use the talents and passions they possess to achieve the highest level of expectations for the organization in alignment with the independent living philosophy. Our ROWE culture provides staff with 100% Autonomy and expects 100% Accountability.
All RAMP employees are expected to meet our core Standards of Excellence. Even with a ROWE centered culture, our mission and services are our number one priority. Our focus is on creating a high level of employee engagement which will result in employees who commit to bringing RAMP’s culture, mission, vision and values to life.
Work Life Balance
RAMP is focused on retaining compassionate, hard-working employees and fostering an environment that allows for optimum employee productivity all while being sensitive to the need for work/life balance. It is up to each employee, in collaboration with their Manager, to determine the best way to meet results. This decision will differ based on the role and the team, but it is up to each employee to determine how and where their results will be met. Under ROWE, employees must choose how many hours they need to work on any given day in order to meet their results. Sometimes employees may opt to work more hours one day and less hours another day. This balance is one of the benefits of ROWE.
How Does RAMP Make an Impact
We Educate RAMP exists to EDUCATE individuals with disabilities about their opportunities for a fully integrated, barrier free life as well as the laws and rights that protect them in their quest for that life.
We Elevate It is our expectation that once educated, individuals will strive to ELEVATE their lives to the level that they desire.
We Infiltrate Once elevated and fully integrated into society, we believe individuals with disabilities will INFILTRATE and become the educators and advocates for others, thus becoming part of the cycle and the solution for future generations.